Project: Arch. Fabrizio Bianchetti
The new museum is derived from the restoration of the Praetorian Palace, facing the monumental Parish Church of Baveno. Built in the early years of 1900, probably on a nineteenth-century mark, the building has been restored, according to the Superintendence BAA, safeguarding the most important historical elements (the staircase in local stone, wrought iron, the planimetric organization). The aim is to install a plurality of functions in order to promote local tourism and to activate a project of a widespread museum on a regional scale for to the pink granite of Baveno and the V.C.O. stones.